Latest News & Statistics from Carol Agle
- Park City market has been stable, with moderate valuation increases for over 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is relatively unchanged year-over-year. Prices continue to rise in lower valuations, less in higher-end properties.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|Country (Hoytsville) Horse Property1245 S Hoytsville Road|
MLS 12003569 More Info
|Overlooking Park City and the Wasatch2550 Lupine Lane|
MLS 12001799 More Info
|Park Meadows - Favorite Park City Neighborhood1409 Little Kate Rd|
MLS 12002604 More Info
|Private Estate with Pool1042 Quarry Mountan Lane|
MLS 11907005 More Info
|Enclave Luxury TownhomeEnclave 35|
MLS 12000704 More Info