- Park City market has been stable, with moderate valuation increases for over 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is relatively unchanged year-over-year. Prices continue to rise in lower valuations, less in higher-end properties.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|Private Estate with Pool1042 Quarry Mountan Lane|
MLS 11907005 More Info
|Super-Close Ski In/Out Park City MountainSnowflower 101|
MLS 12002553 More Info
|Country (Hoytsville) Horse Property1245 S Hoytsville Road|
MLS 12003569 More Info
|Overlooking Park City and the Wasatch2550 Lupine Lane|
MLS 12001799 More Info
|Park Meadows - Favorite Park City Neighborhood1409 Little Kate Rd|
MLS 12002604 More Info
Awards and Recognition
Top 100 Agents in the USA
Top Agent in Uah
4-Time Sales Agent of the Year
Realtor of the Year
Wall Street Journal - Top 100 Agents in the USA
The Wall Street Journal has perennially recognized Carol as one of the Top 100 real estate agents in the country. While Carol has also been among the Top 10 agents in the nationwide Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices network (74,000 agents) and has been the #1 agent in Utah, the Wall Street Journal’s ongoing inclusion is her most appreciated recognition.
“Sales Agent of The Year” - An Unprecedented Four Times
This award is calculated on a combination of sales volume, number of real estate transactions, and community service. For recognition of sales volume and transaction experience It is the top award from the Park City Board of Realtors. Carol is the only Realtor in Park City / Deer Valley to have achieved this distinction FOUR times.
"Realtor of the Year" - Park City Board of Realtors
The "Realtor of the Year" award is the highest award given by the Park City Board of Realtors. It is a comprehensive professional award, which recognizes professionalism, integrity, competence, congenial working relationships with other Realtors, and a record of exemplary service to clients.
#1 Sales Agent - Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Utah
Carol has been the top sales agent at BHHS Utah for the last SEVEN consecutive years.
Carol holds GRI and CRS designations, and is an Associate Broker at Berkshire Hathaway Utah, all of which require substantial real estate experience and corollary academic work.