- Park City market has been stable, with moderate valuation increases for over 5 years.
- There has been an increase in the premium paid for new homes. They now sell for about 35% more per sf than existing inventory.
- Inventory is relatively unchanged year-over-year. Prices continue to rise in lower valuations, less in higher-end properties.
- As ever, the Park City market is complex and fragmented. Careful analysis is required to evaluate opportunities in discrete niches.
- Click here to go to my Park City Real Estate Statistics page
|Overlooking Park City and the Wasatch2550 Lupine Lane|
MLS 12001799 More Info
|A Castle (yes, a Castle!) in the Colony212 White Pine Canyon|
MLS 11907435 More Info
|Enclave Luxury TownhomeEnclave 35|
MLS 12000704 More Info
|Super-Close Ski In/Out Park City MountainSnowflower 101|
MLS 12002553 More Info
|Park Meadows - Warm, Cozy, Charm3097 American Saddler Dr|
MLS 11907605 More Info
|Country (Hoytsville) Horse Property1245 S Hoytsville Road|
MLS 12003569 More Info
Park City Activities
You’re Never Bored Unless You Want To Be
There are very few places with as much to do as Park City. Because of the extensive offerings provided for visitors to Park City and Deer Valley, Parkites enjoy access to far finer amenities than a typical town of this size. From the number and caliber of restaurants in Park City to the famous performers that grace the stages of Deer Valley each summer, the entertainment opportunities here are almost endless. Buying real estate in Park City or Deer Valley is your ticket to an endless array of events and activities from the sophisticated to the silly (e.g. Utah Symphony concerts at Deer Valley and The Park City Silly Market every summer Sunday on Main Street.)
If you like the outdoors, there’s more to do than you can shake a stick at, winter and summer. If you prefer the arts and festivals, there are gallery strolls, outdoor concerts, and a wide array of films and epicurean events. It’s a shockingly broad range and quantity of offerings for a town this size, and all you have to do is decide to take advantage of it.